Criminal Exploitation Workshop
May 3 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Background: In 2017, the Government introduced national guidance to help identify and protect those exploited through criminal exploitation. This guidance is part of the cross-government approach to ending gang violence and exploitation.
Learning Outcomes: Attendees will gain the following knowledge
- How young people are targeted to join groups.
- The business model of county lines and how this operates.
- The safeguarding response to Criminal Exploitation
- The signs and triggers to be aware of with regards to those who are involved and/or at risk of county lines.
- The strategic and tactical plan to address Criminal exploitation.
- How Youth violence and exploitation is evolving;
A key outcome of the workshop, will be to identify individuals to be champions, and act as a point of reference to signpost colleagues for further information, advice and guidance
7 people are attending Criminal Exploitation Workshop